The Black Lotus Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Preview]L2Citadel Hellbound [OFF]

+4
Lady_Zenith
gold
Zibo
L2Citadel
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Preview]L2Citadel Hellbound [OFF] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Preview]L2Citadel Hellbound [OFF]

Post by Nekozuki Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:39 pm

Lady_Zenith wrote:Nah Hellbound.... that's after the decay started already...

hard to find a good server, preferably new. this one seems good and startet just a few weeks ago. who wants to join me? Very Happy
Nekozuki
Nekozuki
Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Male
Number of posts : 1279
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

[Preview]L2Citadel Hellbound [OFF] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Preview]L2Citadel Hellbound [OFF]

Post by Zibo Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:21 pm

I have learned one thing - NEVER join a server that isn't reliable and isn't very well known to the community. Why? Population will literally decrease to 50 withing max 2 months.
Also just european community has no chance to survive, nowadays I would say - no Russians, no serbidor.

If you want to join a server that after 4 months has almost 11k players (with a limitation of max 2-3 boxes per computer) and tons of newbs are still coming, then you are welcome RPG's Motherland.
Zibo
Zibo
WICKED SICK
WICKED SICK

Male
Number of posts : 4027
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekozuki Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:23 pm

sieges look quite populated, if it stays like that i don't know

Nekozuki
Nekozuki
Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by gold Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:26 pm

Their forums are also still sorta active.
gold
gold
General
General

Male
Number of posts : 13236
Hobbies : PC, RPG, Party, Music & the fine arts
Games played recently : Tetris
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekozuki Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:02 am

I want to play a mage again. Is necromancer good in hellbound? Or maybe sps?
Nekozuki
Nekozuki
Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Zibo Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:44 am

http://l2online.info/ - 1200 sockets connected at the moment. IMO it's very little for a fresh server. Don't get me wrong, but I got disappointed like tens of times already on L2 servers, because I always expect at least 6 month+ gameplay and most of those shitty L2 servers with custom stuff die instantly after like 2 months, where 1-2 most major sides leaving because "lol dead server, no competition". When there are 1000 people active it barely ever gets back to good condition.

Necro was OP in some chronicles, so find out if HB was the one (also DoD is the thing that sometimes might get you into nice party). Sorc/SPS are demanded on PvP because of cancel. SH used to be worst.
Zibo
Zibo
WICKED SICK
WICKED SICK

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by gold Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:51 am

Nekozuki wrote:I want to play a mage again.  Is necromancer  good in hellbound? Or maybe sps?
Hellbound is kinda balanced, though more a physical dps chronicle (glad, daggers), mages become OP in Gracia again. Smile
I´d also play mage, still, just coz btrr fun! Go Kamikaze EE! XD

Zibo wrote:http://l2online.info/ - 1200 sockets connected at the moment. IMO it's very little for a fresh server. Don't get me wrong, but I got disappointed like tens of times already on L2 servers, because I always expect at least 6 month+ gameplay and most of those shitty L2 servers with custom stuff die instantly after like 2 months, where 1-2 most major sides leaving because "lol dead server, no competition". When there are 1000 people active it barely ever gets back to good condition.

Necro was OP in some chronicles, so find out if HB was the one (also DoD is the thing that sometimes might get you into nice party). Sorc/SPS are demanded on PvP because of cancel. SH used to be worst.
Sure but then again who expects to play a server for years to come nowadays?
gold
gold
General
General

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Zenith Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:40 am

Chmm, well, how many people were on Tarantula the first months? 4-5K. Most of them quit even before the zerg clans from Dragon did. The point is most of the people realize they do not actually want to play L2 at this point. Half if them (that would be the Cyb kind) get horrified from the grind. And the other half (like me) get the feeling that these days all tends to be too fast and too easy. I mean WTF where did we got the S grades so fast.... Since there tend to be be very little of the fun endgame stuff like politics and actually meaningful sieges and such, the game tend to turn very fast in to very repetitive slugfest of the same stuff where everybody has everything and thus nobody is motivated to play anymore. Thats why I'm done with this crap. The good L2 is only the hard one, because that actually kept people together based on their daily activities. But none wants to do that anymore, cause they have done it already, been there, saw that, got done with that.
Lady_Zenith
Lady_Zenith
Spammer!!!
Spammer!!!

Male
Number of posts : 2853
Hobbies : PC hardware, anime/manga, ant colonies.
Registration date : 2013-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekozuki Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:09 pm

well the server is really good. active gms, events, haven't seen bots yet. now new players get shadow ng,D and C armor and some shots + exp runes.
the shop is not p2w, only cosmetics and first and 2nd class changes.
Nekozuki
Nekozuki
Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekozuki Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:28 pm

server is still pretty awesome. l2 community is just too spread to many servers and stupid ppl like to reroll all the time so the population is not the best, but stable by now. dont ask me how many exactly.

still having fun, with a nice clan, some pvp and raids. we also have a top grade loli, what more can u ask for?
[Preview]L2Citadel Hellbound [OFF] - Page 2 Meanwhile-in-a-loli-anime_o_2165443
if someone wants to join they are welcome Very Happy
i have an abandoned se 56, warlord 48 and perhaps sps 52 to give away.
Nekozuki
Nekozuki
Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Zenith Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:25 pm

Describe more "top grade loli" !
Lady_Zenith
Lady_Zenith
Spammer!!!
Spammer!!!

Male
Number of posts : 2853
Hobbies : PC hardware, anime/manga, ant colonies.
Registration date : 2013-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekozuki Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:26 am

Top Grade Loli is Top Grade Loli

u cannot come and scare her zenith, zenith D:

Last edited by Nekozuki on Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Nekozuki
Nekozuki
Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by gold Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:06 am

Dat´s Magic!
[Preview]L2Citadel Hellbound [OFF] - Page 2 Shia-magic6tuhn
gold
gold
General
General

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunkyt Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:34 am

well now i know i em to old for L2 Very Happy
Sunkyt
Sunkyt
General
General

Male
Number of posts : 5632
Hobbies : Runnig araund
Registration date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Zibo Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:14 pm

Nekozuki wrote:server is still pretty awesome. l2 community is just too spread to many servers and stupid ppl like to reroll all the time so the population is not the best, but stable by now. dont ask me how many exactly.

Are you joking? Server barely even started, it's dead already. Surprise, surprise.

[Preview]L2Citadel Hellbound [OFF] - Page 2 8tiETu6

RPG still 6-9k.
Zibo
Zibo
WICKED SICK
WICKED SICK

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by gold Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:11 pm

Sunkyt wrote:well now i know i em to old for L2 Very Happy
Yah, players getting younger and younger each year. What is this world going to? What a Face
gold
gold
General
General

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Elohai Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:24 pm

gold wrote:Dat´s Magic!

No that's pedophilia.
Elohai
Elohai
Spammer!!!
Spammer!!!

Male
Number of posts : 2926
Hobbies : Medical Tech.
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by gold Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:52 pm

Dunno, i´d be careful with saying that easily - and for as long as no one of non-legal age is being hampered i consider it noone of my business. There are different ways of personal pursuit of happyness which are to be tolerated to the max, only to be restricted by someone else´s happiness...
gold
gold
General
General

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Elohai Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:07 pm

gold wrote:Dunno, i´d be careful with saying that easily - and for as long as no one of non-legal age is being hampered i consider it noone of my business. There are different ways of personal pursuit of happyness which are to be tolerated to the max, only to be restricted by someone else´s happiness...

I can say whatever the fuck I want, same as some can fuck 14yo GIRLS if they want.
Elohai
Elohai
Spammer!!!
Spammer!!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by gold Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:10 pm

Elohai wrote:
gold wrote:Dunno, i´d be careful with saying that easily - and for as long as no one of non-legal age is being hampered i consider it noone of my business. There are different ways of personal pursuit of happyness which are to be tolerated to the max, only to be restricted by someone else´s happiness...

I can say whatever the fuck I want, same as some can fuck 14yo GIRLS if they want.
Yes and i would be careful with saying that easily... I ... you feel the difference between "you" and "I"? It´s... magic!

gold
gold
General
General

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Elohai Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:37 pm

One day we will meet and i'll give YOU "magic".
Elohai
Elohai
Spammer!!!
Spammer!!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekozuki Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:22 pm

nope, pedophilia is when ur attracted to girls 11years of younger. thats what wikipedia says Razz
Nekozuki
Nekozuki
Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by gold Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:02 pm

There we go and anyways she´s prolly lying and 18, those (half)asians always look much younger than they are Razz
gold
gold
General
General

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekozuki Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:43 am

yep, they even sound much younger than they really are usually Very Happy
Nekozuki
Nekozuki
Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2