The Black Lotus Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

d(0_o)b

+2
Laph
Zibo
6 posters

Go down

d(0_o)b Empty d(0_o)b

Post by Zibo Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:47 pm

Hello!

Zibo aka Dedemonn aka Axaroth here. (whoever remember me from Infinity/Valenar xD)
I'm thinking about trying to relax on smth other than shitty DN, so I find You in here, then prehaps it will be Wrath. But few questions about server, because I'm not able to check that too fast.

1. How are PvP's with retail sub system? Are fights quite long, as it should be, or on 80+ there are 1-hit killers?
2. How's economy on Wrath? Can You buy S grade for less than 3kkk, or is it very similiar to Inf?
3. How the fuck does exp look without mana potions? xD
4. Any very annoying bugs/issues/not-working-skills/anything on Dexternet? Few days ago I've tried to log in, but I couldn't, because of player limit... 0.o Does it happen all the time?

CU IG in few days. What a Face
Zibo
Zibo
WICKED SICK
WICKED SICK

Male
Number of posts : 4027
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Back to top Go down

d(0_o)b Empty Re: d(0_o)b

Post by Laph Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:27 pm

First off hello my fellow Tyrant! metal
How are ya these days?

To answer the questions:
1. They seem rather long I guess... even I dont die that fast (ok, I'm a tank but meh...). It is more or less like retail where all can beat all (archer > mage > tank > archer generally speaking). Ofc. there still aint much to do or a robe user vs. a fullbuffed boss-jeweled archer. But mind you also that it is harder to get fullbuffed now without stacking subs Very Happy
We seem to often go with a full party and only have two or three DD's

2. I'd say more or less the same shit as on infi - rates taken into comparison. Eg. most S-grd weapons cost 4-5 EWS or so. And one EWS = ~950kk (in HB everything up to low B is available in stores though)

3 Not too bad actually. As long as you can manage you mana. Eg. don't start dancing 10secs before the old ones wear of, remember btm, don't just spam your nuke-button like crazy. Not to mention that EE's and SE's are now actually worth something. Especially EE with Clarity and recharges - it takes a little practice I guess (ask the ones playing nukers ;p) but its definitely doable.

4. Check bug-section on wrath forums ;p
About not being able to log - yeah it happens every day from around 5pm GMT+1 to midnight or so. Just keep trying to log though. The longest time I've send trying to log was 10mins. Others complain constantly about not being able to log. Guess it's because I am pro and they are naabs :>

Come join us indeed ;D
pm Atropos, Sumkyt, Goldkitten, me (Laphly) or someone else right away so we can get you in academy ;D
Laph
Laph
Spammer!!!
Spammer!!!

Male
Number of posts : 3717
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by gold Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:24 pm

heyhey welcome, cyb here.. ok laph has answered all questions, ill go over them again from my perspective.. Very Happy

1. fights are long, i love it. i play ee and i live very long, not just cause of the class.. or maybe our enemies just suck. but i found there is much more time in every situation to react, movement matters, doing stuff matters much more then on dn imho. mana mangement is also one aspect here which makes things much more interesting, wouldn t wanna play with pots ever again.
and speaking about archers.. we are a mage orientated clan and many people in the clan seem to disagree but in situations where we are close to being even in power against enemies i never found them a horrible enemy. yet it also needs to be mentioned though online player count is much higher then on infinity the average skill level of players is lower. also there are realatively few overenchanted a/ s grade items around too...

2. pricing is relatively high yes, it s an old server, yet it s also 9x and here are no dc, no item donations at all, plus market is vivid, means you have supply on all levels not just for oe s grade..
if you focus on enchant farming, fishing or even just create a dagger char to pickup adena in popular places you will be able to manage easily, players here are lazy.

3. definitely doable, you need to grow some skill, i love it. xD
but yeah, mage classes being able to manage their mana grow far more important, if you raise an sps your personal recharger box is almost obligatory (2 boxing is allowed but not more then 1pg+1 box possible, also just as reminder: walker on your system -> automatic lifetime hardware ban and yes, it works).

4. there are bugs, but i guess way less then on dn since we are on hb for 6 months now (though drake bought some decent rus files). still kamaels right now are just a sidenote in gameplay. but till the end of summer we will have ct2.3 off from leaked files, means full gracia finale -pwnt!
about logging in: can be annoying but as laph says, spam login a bit and you usually should be in in less then 5 mins.

cya around maybe! Wink
gold
gold
General
General

Male
Number of posts : 13236
Hobbies : PC, RPG, Party, Music & the fine arts
Games played recently : Tetris

Back to top Go down

Post by Krymas Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:54 pm

Zibo is my old clan mate (veeeeeeeeery old I could say). So Zibo if you have questions about wrath server you can ask me on Non Opus Dei forum as well. I would really appreciate a company from my old beloved DN clan.

Cheers!!

Edit: OMFG WTF MY AGE?! ITS SAYS I'M 22 YO WHEN THAT SHIT HAPPEND?! IT SUX!!! AM I SO OLD!!?? DO I LOOKS LIKE 22 YO MAN?!
Krymas
Krymas
Living Legend
Living Legend

Male
Number of posts : 375
Hobbies : PHP Programmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Liongryph Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:02 pm

Yo Zibo

( przeprowadzasz sie do nas? Wink )
Liongryph
Liongryph
High Priest
High Priest

Male
Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Zibo Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:43 pm

Lioooo, where did You lose Fazz and Nan? ;]

Liongryph wrote:( przeprowadzasz sie do nas? Wink )

I guess propably maybe on 100% - but it's not sure prehaps.
Zibo
Zibo
WICKED SICK
WICKED SICK

Male
Number of posts : 4027
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Liongryph Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:07 pm

Long story - holes in my pockets Wink
PM IG
Liongryph
Liongryph
High Priest
High Priest

Male
Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by bargond Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:02 pm

Axaroth! Nice to hear from you. Hope to see you IG soon!!!
bargond
bargond
General
General

Male
Number of posts : 187
Hobbies : badminton
Games played recently : Tetris
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content