The Black Lotus Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

neomoon looking for clans to ally with

3 posters

Go down

neomoon looking for clans to ally with Empty neomoon looking for clans to ally with

Post by n1ghtshad3 Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:32 am

hello everyone,

i am the leader of neomoon and we are looking to ally with english speaking clans as this is all we speak Very Happy

a little back round on us....we are the oldest clan on server ( i think in age too Shocked ) we are level 7 clan with all skills learned for level 5 and 6 we have both royal guards and soon hopefully a knight unit. we are represented pretty much 24 hours a day with half the clan from usa/venz/canada and the rest from bulgaria etc. all speak english as main. i would be grateful to talk to leadership to see if we can make a ally. thanks for the consideration

n1ghtshad3

n1ghtshad3
Nuplet
Nuplet

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-08

Back to top Go down

neomoon looking for clans to ally with Empty Re: neomoon looking for clans to ally with

Post by gold Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:09 am

hi,

thanks for your message. Smile
actually some weeks ago already i was looking for you guys after azumi messaged me but seems we didnt manage to catch up with each other so far. ok since our clan grew i ve been kinda blocked alot and havent tried too much on this myself to be honest.
lets meet ingame and dicuss it further an see if it works out as we both think it should be. Wink
i think your timezone coverage sounds interesting too, since we have the majority of members from europe but also an american branch. (totally noob ES and sweet support)

greez
cyb
gold
gold
General
General

Male
Number of posts : 13236
Hobbies : PC, RPG, Party, Music & the fine arts
Games played recently : Tetris
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

neomoon looking for clans to ally with Empty Re: neomoon looking for clans to ally with

Post by law Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:37 am

i read that part u nup -.-
and we are blue Very Happy u green :S

law
Realm Deity
Realm Deity

Male
Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by n1ghtshad3 Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:11 pm

i should be on all day tomorrow during your time of playing. my ingame name is the same as forum name. looking forward to talking to you guys in game.

n1ghtshad3
Nuplet
Nuplet

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum