The Black Lotus Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Activity during "hard lag time" *ends this weekend*

Go down

Activity during "hard lag time" *ends this weekend* Empty Activity during "hard lag time" *ends this weekend*

Post by gold Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:38 am

Since the server is currently in a state where it is for most people not really fun to play, a reduced activity of members is expected.
I don t want people to become frustrated cause of deaths, failed trades or general lag.
I can understand if people do not want to play in this lag.
In fact if you do play then know about the risks and please don t become annoyed. I advise people to exp alt/ academy chars or to focus on easy parties/ fishing/ adena farming. "Taskowners" should use the time to plan/ prepare activities.
Thus until server situation is fixed inactive chars will not get kicked from the clan.
A change in server state and in this policy will be announced here in time.
Please take however note of our clan meeting and try to participate there (lag doesnt affect chat.. Wink ).
Server should be fixed within 2 weeks (just a guess by me).

We shall continue with full strength as soon as it s all fixed again. cheers

Last edited by gold on Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
gold
gold
General
General

Male
Number of posts : 13236
Hobbies : PC, RPG, Party, Music & the fine arts
Games played recently : Tetris
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Activity during "hard lag time" *ends this weekend* Empty Re: Activity during "hard lag time" *ends this weekend*

Post by gold Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:36 am

please note that from the weekend 28th+ February on we will start to monitor again who is active and who does take a longer break from the game (or from us? Laughing ).
as usual: if you wish to avoid being kicked from the clan if you are longer then 1 week afk you should inform lysette, law or me. or use the "absence topic" on these boards.
gold
gold
General
General

Male

Back to top Go down

Activity during "hard lag time" *ends this weekend* Empty Re: Activity during "hard lag time" *ends this weekend*

Post by gold Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:48 pm

by the end of next week a gruesome "kicking of inactives" slaughterfest shall be performed. Twisted Evil
gold
gold
General
General

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down