The Black Lotus Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum reorganization completed

+2
Lady_Zenith
gold
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Forum reorganization completed - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum reorganization completed

Post by Lady_Zenith Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:21 pm

Report! I have been hacked and my post compromised! Where is the report button!

Its you Laph! I'm reporting you! Justice will come for you I'm sure of it!
Lady_Zenith
Lady_Zenith
Spammer!!!
Spammer!!!

Male
Number of posts : 2853
Hobbies : PC hardware, anime/manga, ant colonies.
Games played recently : Tetris
Registration date : 2013-05-30

Back to top Go down

Forum reorganization completed - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum reorganization completed

Post by Sunkyt Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:27 pm

zzzzZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZ
Sunkyt
Sunkyt
General
General

Male
Number of posts : 5632
Hobbies : Runnig araund
Registration date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Zenith Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:32 pm

Stop it or ill report you as well!
Lady_Zenith
Lady_Zenith
Spammer!!!
Spammer!!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunkyt Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:41 pm

here you have report button you might going to like it

Sunkyt
Sunkyt
General
General

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by gold Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:48 pm

Complaints, complaints, it´s all i hear from everyone. I will sleep over the matter and then decide on the color of the Favicon. Also i am totally certain that Laph would never abuse his moderator powers to spam Limahl pictures on the forum.
gold
gold
General
General

Male
Number of posts : 13236
Hobbies : PC, RPG, Party, Music & the fine arts
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Laph Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:06 pm

Could we make the forum logo and shit into Limahl photos only? And all avatars different members of Kajagoogoo?

I always said I would abuse my powers. Never tried to convince you otherwise. Somehow you have blind faith in me and I still don't get why Very Happy
Guess I am too lazy to abuse it for real :')
Laph
Laph
Spammer!!!
Spammer!!!

Male
Number of posts : 3717

Back to top Go down

Post by gold Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:10 pm

I have blind faith in you insofar that i assume you to believe in free speech, democracy, common respect and individual pursuit of happiness. Furthermore i thought you to be reluctant to this being an enjoyable place! Very Happy
So i concluded that you would rather carry out a "good" moderator job in the conventional sense.
If i was wrong somewhere along these lines then let me know, you, you... Mad
gold
gold
General
General

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Laph Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:16 pm

You lost me when you mentioned me and 'good job' in the same sentence...

you to believe in free speech, democracy, common respect and individual pursuit of happiness.
Fucking hippie!
When I overthrow the establishment and become a dictator you and all likeminded will be thrown before the dogs! Dogs with flowers! And freaking laserbeams attached to their freaking heads!
Forum reorganization completed - Page 2 Dr-evil-600x379
Laph
Laph
Spammer!!!
Spammer!!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by gold Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:23 pm

Well ok, frankly, i believed you to do no job at all, but at least not a bad one.
You freakin post-hippie hippie. Very Happy

I guess the moderators are not needed anyways and were more used to display the current organizational structure in the Clan so, alas, since they are obsolete i will remove them for now.
I would not mind someone helping me with moderation though. But sorry Zenith, you are here for like 1 week, that is certainly not long enough, but thanks of course for the offer.
Any other (serious) volunteers?
gold
gold
General
General

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Laph Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:28 pm

Well... what moderation is needed?
If you want I can help out I guess...

We still have to talk about summer holidays btw... I've been and still is fucking busy with school so no time to think further so far... but maybe we should keep the plans to the topic designated for it :p
Laph
Laph
Spammer!!!
Spammer!!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Zenith Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:32 pm

gold wrote:Well ok, frankly, i believed you to do no job at all, but at least not a bad one.
You freakin post-hippie hippie. Very Happy

I guess the moderators are not needed anyways and were more used to display the current organizational structure in the Clan so, alas, since they are obsolete i will remove them for now.
I would not mind someone helping me with moderation though. But sorry Zenith, you are here for like 1 week, that is certainly not long enough, but thanks of course for the offer.
Any other (serious) volunteers?

How dare you refuse me! I'm a god on earth compared to these man!
This is the weakness that "free speech, democracy, and individual happiness" brings to you.
And stop being logged on Gold and Amdmin the same time! They were right, you are the schizophrenic one here! Still you are the queen... and I have to respect your decision. I think in due time this can be the end of me.
No, I mean...

As you wish my queen.
Lady_Zenith
Lady_Zenith
Spammer!!!
Spammer!!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunkyt Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:34 pm

What about winter holidays?
Sunkyt
Sunkyt
General
General

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by gold Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:38 pm

Well, for now i removed all the "General" stuff and put a bunch of old Clannies into the blue "Can read CL section" and "Can create Announcements" group. Other suggestions are like always welcome! bounce

I would not mind someone doing the moderating. Laph, will contact you for the holiday plans, has not been forgotten. Wink

Zenith, i might have even put you there on trial but frankly, it is not the best idea to have someone new to a community being promoted to such a position already. Also i slightly fear your tempers tbh. Very Happy
gold
gold
General
General

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Zenith Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:45 pm

No Cyb, it seems you took it serious again (or you are the biggest t**** ever) if you like your friends, do not pick me ever for anything important, not even for a trial, cause I have been known to sacrifice mine for the dark gods.

You see, anytime I have been picked for such thing was in time of needed genocide, you seem way too peaceful and friendly for my services.

Yeah and the rest of you, go play the modern twisted L2, or LOL, or... Ill be watching you, reporting your attempts to overthrow the queen.
Lady_Zenith
Lady_Zenith
Spammer!!!
Spammer!!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Zibo Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:44 pm

Forum reorganization completed - Page 2 N9xRaPU
Zibo
Zibo
WICKED SICK
WICKED SICK

Male
Number of posts : 4027
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Laph Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:53 pm

Fuck me the blonde looks scary angry :s
Laph
Laph
Spammer!!!
Spammer!!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Zenith Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:02 pm

Reminds me of my mother..... no more please... pale
Lady_Zenith
Lady_Zenith
Spammer!!!
Spammer!!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunkyt Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:03 pm

so the big Viking its scared of blond girl's . . .
Sunkyt
Sunkyt
General
General

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by gold Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:20 pm

Lady_Zenith wrote:No Cyb, it seems you took it serious again (or you are the biggest t**** ever) if you like your friends, do not pick me ever for anything important,  not even for a trial, cause I have been known to sacrifice mine for the dark gods.

You see, anytime I have been picked for such thing was in time of needed genocide, you seem way too peaceful and friendly for my services.

Read my post again "fear your tempers" was a diplomatic way of saying what you just repeated. Razz
gold
gold
General
General

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Laph Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:22 pm

I'm scared of all girls. Once I held hands with one though. It was uncomfortable and my hand got all sweaty. Then I went home and played Age of Empires II. So what could have been a disastrous day ended good when I built a wonder before my opponent Smile
Laph
Laph
Spammer!!!
Spammer!!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by gold Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:25 pm

Laph wrote:I'm scared of all girls. Once I held hands with one though. It was uncomfortable and my hand got all sweaty. Then I went home and played Age of Empires II. So what could have been a disastrous day ended good when I built a wonder before my opponent Smile
This quote is worth a signature imho. Very Happy
gold
gold
General
General

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunkyt Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:28 pm

gold wrote:
Laph wrote:I'm scared of all girls. Once I held hands with one though. It was uncomfortable and my hand got all sweaty. Then I went home and played Age of Empires II. So what could have been a disastrous day ended good when I built a wonder before my opponent Smile
This quote is worth a signature imho. Very Happy

yes and avatar its still not transparent
Sunkyt
Sunkyt
General
General

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by gold Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:36 pm

And won´t be cause i am at work. Also, i ll be totally honest here, it looks like shit being "transparent". It is the Black Lotus after all, hence the black background. Our crest has been this way, not transparent.
gold
gold
General
General

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Laph Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:59 pm

I vote for black background as well. Always has been that way and I don't like new things.
Not to mention a blue flower on a black background makes people think the B in TBL stands for Blue. Fucking naabskanks...
Laph
Laph
Spammer!!!
Spammer!!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Zenith Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:32 pm

You got one thing wrong. That evening I was making maps for Red alert1, not playing AOE2, AOE2 was usually played at school comp lab.
Lady_Zenith
Lady_Zenith
Spammer!!!
Spammer!!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum