The Black Lotus Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings tbl. red from merowinger checking in

+3
Lady_Zenith
Sunkyt
redsuicide
7 posters

Go down

Greetings tbl. red from merowinger checking in Empty Greetings tbl. red from merowinger checking in

Post by redsuicide Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:53 pm

Greetings every one, I found this forum by luck and wanted to say hello and ask if anyone from merowinger is still around.

redsuicide
Orc Preacher
Orc Preacher

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2014-01-10

Back to top Go down

Greetings tbl. red from merowinger checking in Empty Re: Greetings tbl. red from merowinger checking in

Post by Sunkyt Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:59 pm

what is merowinger?
Sunkyt
Sunkyt
General
General

Male
Number of posts : 5632
Hobbies : Runnig araund
Registration date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Greetings tbl. red from merowinger checking in Empty Re: Greetings tbl. red from merowinger checking in

Post by redsuicide Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:37 am

Merowinger was one of the clans that Went on to form tbl on the idragonnetwork 5x server. A lot of good times were had.

redsuicide
Orc Preacher
Orc Preacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Zenith Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:11 am

* a short cute girl enters the door. *

Greetings! Do not mind that bard, Sunkyt is just doing his duty to protect the borders and question wandering strangers.

My name is princes Miyafuji, daughter of Lady Zenith, former queen of Oren and Heine.

You come here with strange story about ancient tales. Yes, only few of the locals remember actual DragonNetwork, Infinity 5x. And even less know its original name, when the gods still walked its lands.... yes, IDragon3D -Zenith 5x.

You are seeking Merowinger, the ancient cursed cult, responsible for the creation of TBL. Yes yes, I know them.

Actually, I have a surprise for you. Queen Cyberia, the one responsible for that organization is still among us, here. You will see her soon, I promise.

It has been eight milenia I know, how that may be possible..... Well, my mother told me the stories, that after it's long grip of Terror over Aden capital, queen Cyberia finally fell from her throne to the godly emperor DragNeR. Later was captured, briefed, and swiftly executed. Years later after his death, most of the legends died with his empire.

That soul would have rested in peace, if it was not for my cursed mother, that went crazy after loosing most of her powers, only to find herself scavenging the tombs of the execution grounds, to have in her anger accidentally awaken the spirit of Cyberia, which has since then regained much of its strength, and perhaps.... the immortality the elven form brings within.

After many years of long and sad wandering, my half-elven instincts caught a glimpse of that power. I did fallow it, and it has led me here, to this place where not many come. And here I met her, the mighty queen Cyberia.

I was spared, and surprisingly accepted. Tho... that may mean many of the horrible stories may actually be a fantasy I thought...., so I started learning, listening to her only true stories, and gaining knowledge. And I still am.

Worry not stranger, the queen Cyberia has been notified about your arrival. Rest peacefully until she decides to see you.
In meantime, eat fully and rest peacefully. Ill be around if you are in need of me, our associate Sunkyt here will gladly show you to your quarters.

* Makes mean face towards Sunkyt and whispers-  *
Your misbehavior will not be tolerated! Those known to the queen must be treated with the respect they deserve!
Lady_Zenith
Lady_Zenith
Spammer!!!
Spammer!!!

Male
Number of posts : 2853
Hobbies : PC hardware, anime/manga, ant colonies.
Games played recently : Tetris
Registration date : 2013-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by gold Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:56 am

Ahahaha... you guys rock!  I love you 

Hey Ilovehate, it´s good to see you around! How are you doing? Working hard after uni? Hope you manage to perpetuate the life you want to have. Wink

Cyb here... and yeah, there are yet a few people active in this community who used to be with Merowinger as well: xRei (Frappuccino) and Laphroaig (Laph) come to my mind, Aeludyn (Lysette) also sometimes pays us a visit here. As you see some "new" faces also joined, everyone is a little special somehow but that makes us more interesting i think. Very Happy
LordByron also still lives in my general area and we meet occasionally, still being good friends i´d say, though we both are busy with our own stuff. Which is for me: after a few years of working as IT developer (or something among these lines) i´ve finally returned to uni to finish my unfinished business there and i´m about to finalize my Masters degree. Byron - him being a workaholic - stays always vigilant, yet i think he recently also is taking more freetime for himself. Whenever we talk about "old times" you are one of the people he always remembers.

After moving over to Dexternet and adopting the ally name as Clan name, we had quite a nice time there as well. Afterwards there was a break in our activity. But some people - those you see still active here pretty much - sticked around. Some of us started playing League of Legends, some tried various L2 servers, also TERA for a while. Recently, some clannies went back to Dexternet to play on a new H5 server which only a few days ago suffered from some annoying data failure. Some of us are also playing some indie or retro games together, such as Baldur´s Gate, Terraria, BrutalDoom. I for my part am done with L2, i am waiting hard for StarCitizen, you may have heard of the game. Alas, i´m playing way less these days but gaming is still one of the hobbies i cherish and i hope that with SC there will be a good time again - with a healthy life to nolife balance. Smile
gold
gold
General
General

Male
Number of posts : 13236
Hobbies : PC, RPG, Party, Music & the fine arts
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Elohai Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:05 am

lady boy why the f you pretend to be a girl
Elohai
Elohai
Spammer!!!
Spammer!!!

Male
Number of posts : 2926
Hobbies : Medical Tech.
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Laph Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:15 am

I don't remember you but hello.

This is our little sanctuary. Not many old MW still around though as Cyb just said. Mostly peple from our time on Wrath around. And Wrath was fun as long as it laster (back when we all played). Surprisingly many old MW was with us there at some point. As far as I recall from time to time old friends and foes from DN joined us as well as DN gradually went to shit. Anyway, hello.
Laph
Laph
Spammer!!!
Spammer!!!

Male
Number of posts : 3717

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunkyt Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:53 pm

well nice to meet you mate. Just tell me something, was that Lady_Dude so fucking annoying back in olddays also or iz it just now when he is getting old?
Sunkyt
Sunkyt
General
General

Male
Number of posts : 5632
Hobbies : Runnig araund
Registration date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by redsuicide Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:41 pm

Greetings guys, great to get to know all of you. Lady did a great job of retelling the story of merowinger. Cyb or gold did a great job of starting a small clam that became a mighty alliance that dominated the server for a long time.
That is probably one of my greatest gaming memories.

I went on to play world of noobs a few years and since then I have been playing a lot of single player games and a bit of d&d. By day I have been a .net developer for over 4 years now and am finally starting to get good at it Very Happy . Cyb, greet Byron for me, that guy was always awesome and I'm glad that he's well.

redsuicide
Orc Preacher
Orc Preacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Zenith Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:30 pm

I went on to play world of noobs a few years and since then...
Greetings tbl. red from merowinger checking in CKr96Rs

Oh my my my, another permanent damaged mind by that abomination.
Lady_Zenith
Lady_Zenith
Spammer!!!
Spammer!!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Zibo Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:48 pm

Since navigating to other topic would take like 10 minutes - is it just me or forums works today like shit?
Zibo
Zibo
WICKED SICK
WICKED SICK

Male
Number of posts : 4027
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by gold Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:09 pm

Had the same issue yesterday Zibo, must be related to routing somehow, today it was gone.

Red, i´ll definitely greet Byron, i´m sure he´ll be happy to hear that. Btw i´ve also been a (tryhard) .net dev, well eventually he (Byron) is leagues better at that than me. Thus, I went back to the arts... geek
If you feel like wasting some freetime soon, - there is always some gaming activity going on with these folk - and i am still working to brainwash everyone to join in StarCitizen next year, hueheuheuehue! Wink

Zenith, i think that is an outstandingly good choice of imagery for the occasion! Laughing
gold
gold
General
General

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by redsuicide Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:35 pm

So what are you guys playing currently? I just checked some star citizen videos and it looks pretty good. I am going to keep an eye out for it. I havent played much in the last 6 months (work + studies + wife)  Sad  but I should have a bit more free time in the following months.

redsuicide
Orc Preacher
Orc Preacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Zenith Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:43 pm

Don't be a fool!

DN is opening new server in 4 days, be there, and I will complete your training so you can make your own destiny!
Lady_Zenith
Lady_Zenith
Spammer!!!
Spammer!!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by gold Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:38 pm

When did the new DN server open btw - 15th?

Apart from playing some oldies/indie games (check "Random games"; you should be able to see internal forums i hope, if not let me know) L2 is still on the menue for some...
Anyways SC will be THE THING. Very Happy

gruesomely_awesome_picture.jpg
gold
gold
General
General

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Zenith Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:47 pm

None can know that the purpose of this final (yet totally unexpected just a 14 days ago), mission on DN is to gather and recruit servants (eghm sorry I meant to say friends) for Cyberia's "to the stars" mission.
Lady_Zenith
Lady_Zenith
Spammer!!!
Spammer!!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by gold Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:11 pm

Lady_Zenith wrote:None can know that the purpose of this final (yet totally unexpected just a 14 days ago), mission on DN is to gather and recruit servants (eghm sorry I meant to say friends) for Cyberia's "to the stars" mission.
Oh! ´Tis a noble task revealed
The cares and agonies I feel--
And in return bring to my ear
Message of hope, my heart to cheer!
Oh, may no danger hover near
Herald of majesty thy flight!
Thy service I will well requite!

Greetings tbl. red from merowinger checking in Forever_alone0cskr
gold
gold
General
General

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum